Comprehensive Estate Planning For Peace Of Mind
You have worked hard for your achievements. Now get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your affairs are in order with a thorough estate plan. At Fountain City Law Group, we will work to make sure your estate plan meets your goals from asset concerns to elder care issues, and is respectful of your budget. We can guide you in creating an individualized plan that’s right for your specific needs.
Our Estate Planning Services
Our personal, one-one-one attention is designed to help you understand the small, but important, details of estate planning. There are many aspects to consider, and we can ensure you have a detailed plan that covers all important decisions that need to be made.
We offer dedicated estate planning services that include:
- Complete estate plans
- Living wills
- Durable powers of attorney
- Financial powers of attorney
- Health care directives
- HIPAA releases
Let us assess what estate planning tools are best for you and your family under Tennessee statutes. Being prepared should help you feel more comfortable and secure should the unexpected happens. We also administer estates and guide clients through probate proceedings.
Leaving Your Legacy With A Customized Plan
Tell us your concerns and what you believe you need to succeed. We will work with you to create a comprehensive estate plan that can do more than just determine who receives your assets through a will. With the right estate planning and asset protection tools, you can:
- Protect your assets and wealth with a plan that works to protect your life savings, making sure your assets are not consumed by long-term care costs.
- Make your wishes clear regarding future health care decisions should you be unable to communicate.
- Choose someone to make financial and health care choices for you if you cannot make those choices yourself.
- Preserve eligibility for important public benefit programs through a special needs or supplemental needs plan.
A well-thought-out estate plan can provide peace of mind, security and stability in life’s uncertain times. With a comprehensive estate plan, you can simplify this process.
Protect What You’ve Worked Hard For – Free Phone Consultation
Contact our experienced estate planning attorney for trustworthy advice and dedicated support. Call our law practice in Knoxville at 865-888-5642 or send in this convenient email request for a free initial phone consultation.